Masteron dosages are a topic that is highly debated among avid anabolic-steroid users. While many claim that masteron should be used at very high doses, others suggest that one can get a lot of the hormone from a stack. We now need to know who is right.
How high should our Masteron doses have to be in order for this steroid to be worthwhile? Both arguments can be true. Masteron doses that are low can still produce results when used with the right combination. High doses of steroids can make all the difference.
However, for many men, the problem, and the reason they require high Masteron dosages, is the product that they are using. Many people claim to have a wonderful supplier. But we know for certain that most of you don’t. There are many poor-quality, low-quality and under-dosed products available. But if we do our research and can find the right Masteron doses, you can be sure to find one.
Base Masteron Doses
Base Masteron doses will range from 100 mg to 200 mg per week. This is a low dose so it should be easily tolerated by most men. Although it does not provide any strong effects, it can enhance stacks. Low doses of Masteron could be helpful for someone who is currently using Trenbolone as well as Anavar and Winstrol. He could also be using low levels of testosterone (of any kind) and base Masteron dosages may be adequate to provide the anti-estrogenic defense needed.
Standard Masteron Doses
Masteron dosage standard will usually be 350mg or 500 mg per week. This can be achieved by taking 100mg per day. Masteron will increase dryness and hardness by allowing you to cut more often. This is an excellent range for increasing strength. Masteron doses within the mg/week range are ideal for the athlete.
Doses of High-Masteron
High Masteron doses typically start at 200mg every two days. Although 150mg is technically high, Masteron doses of at least 200mg are considered to be very safe. Many users prefer Masteron doses of up to mg per workweek. Masteron can cause high cholesterol levels. Masteron doses such as these can have a significant impact on the androgenic side effects. But it is possible to reduce such doses. It will require some experience and effort. Masteron should not be used in high doses at the beginning. It’s important to understand that you may not require high Masteron doses.
Doses for Females
Women can also supplement themselves with Drostanolone. It’s not the most estrogenic steroid for women, but most women are able to tolerate low doses. To support low doses, you must not virilize. Average female Masteron doses are 5 mg/week. Most people will only need 50mg each week. Although virilization is more likely with doses higher than 50mg, some women can tolerate 100mg per week. To find the ideal dose, you may need to experiment.
Masteron Doses Important Notes
Below you will find important information that can help you plan Masteron doses as well as your total Masteron use.
* All Masteron dosages discussed use Drostanolonepropionate as the most commonly available and used form. Drostanolone enanthate is an alternative, but it isn’t as popular. Drostanolone Enanthate can be used in similar doses to Propionate. However, the total dose may need a little more to get the same results. Propionate’s Enanthate ester has a greater mass than Propionate. Propionate will be preferred by most, as it tends to have higher quality.
* Masteron should be injected once a week, regardless of how much you have taken. You can find your total dose and divide it into smaller doses every day. This will give you your weekly average dose. This is true for both men and ladies.
* Women who take Masteron dosages greater than 100mg per dose will experience some degree devirilization.
* Propionate is only for women who use this steroid. If problems occur and the use of the Propionate product must be stopped, the Enanthate model will not. Propionate has a much easier time maintaining stable blood levels. Drostanolone Propionate has a stronger reaction in women than Drostanolone Enanthate.
* Masteron doses are not important. This steroid can be safely and effective for 8-12 months. However, some men find 6-8 weeks suffisible after a cut cycle. For women, they should limit their Masteron use to 4-6weeks.