Kru Tsekouras Panagiotis
TSEKOURAS PANAGIOTIS Born in 3-7-1970. He started training at martial arts at the age of 16 with ΤΑΕ ΚWΟΝ DO and later with Boxing. At the age of 22 he made his 1st official fight at TAE KWON DO and after 2 years he started training at KICK BOXING with the instructor George Mallios. He has totally participated at 17 official fights and dozens of non official fights and sparring. He has been working as a TAE KWON DO trainer for 3 years, and as a KICK BOXING trainer for 3 tears. The last 4 years he is a MUAY THAI trainer at the WARRIORS CAMP, at the city of Larisa, 350 km north from Athens, Hellas.
He has participated at a lot of seminars and educations about martial arts and medical courses, such as:
1. Instructor’s courses for KICK BOXING with the federal instructor of the PAN-HELLENIC FEDERATION OF KICKBOXING, Theofanous John.
2. Black belt - 3 DAN TAEKWON DO (WTF) and black belt - 3 DAN TAEKWON DO (ITF).
3. Instructor’s school for SAVATE BOXE.
4. Courses for instructors and judges – referees for KICK BOXING and MUAY THAI, with the PAN-HELLENIC FEDERATION OF KICKBOXING and MUAY THAI HELLAS.
5. Instructor’s courses for KICK BOXING και Κ-1 with André Mannaart.
6. Instructor’s school for MUAY THAI with Sangtiennoi Sor. Rungroj.
7. Instructor’s school for Nawarut Muay Boran with the grade of Instructor with Grand Master Chaisawat Tienwiboon.
8. Instructor’s courses for MUAY THAI with Grandmaster Sken Kaewpadung.
9. Instructor’s school for Muay Thai – Krabi Krabong with Grand Master Chaisawat Tienwiboon.
10. Judges – referees school for European MUAY THAI professional fights S1 with Grand Master Sawang Vithayapitaks.
He is member of the technical committee and supervisor for the MUAY THAI fights of the PAN-HELLENIC FEDERATION OF KICKBOXING and MUAY THAI HELLAS.